Cost control for management
Typically ranging between 20% and 35% of the variable cost of operating private aircraft, food and beverage costs represent a significant cost to any private aviation operation.
Fortunately, the Private Flight system now provides the tools you need to proactively manage your catering-related expenditure, so you can reduce costs over time and if applicable, improve margins. Full transparency and detailed reporting capability allows for more precise monitoring of purchasing trends and costs by passenger, aircraft and flight – or even by individual team members.
Because Private Flight represents an innovative new way to source and manage your in-flight catering, you are no longer dependant on traditional suppliers and monopolistic pricing. A strategic partnership with Private Flight offers you leverage to attain more competitive pricing mechanisms, resulting in strong potential for savings in the mid, to long-term.
Key managerial features include:
- Direct billing with transparent fees to ensure that costs offering little value can be reduced, if not eliminated
- Individually priced menu items mean crew or catering teams can evaluate items based on price, helping them choose appropriately
- Running totals in a variety of currencies including your own and matched against your preset spend limits
- All invoices collated and charged in a single currency of your preference
- Fast, accurate, itemized invoices enable better expenditure analysis and remove any possibility of unauthorized kick-backs where it may be a concern
- Rapid invoice deployment allows you to complete paperwork and where appropriate, on-charge clients soon after the flight takes place
- Customized management reporting on a per-aircraft, per-provider, per-flight, per-trip, or per-crew basis offers the ability to easily monitor efficiency
- Detailed year-end reporting allows you to plan budgets and create reports with greater effectiveness across your entire food and beverage related spend.