Service and support for management
Private Flight’s proprietary technology has been specifically designed for the private aviation industry. The system represents an enormous investment that you don’t need to make – it streamlines your catering processes and procedures.
By consolidating resources, Private Flight is able to provide exceptional support. Dedicated Key Account Managers manage sourcing and auditing of providers in your key departure locations according to pre-determined specifications. Every order is tracked 24/7 in real-time at Private Flight’s headquarters. With a built in notification system, should any issues arise, our team is immediately on the case.
You have immediate access to a wealth of business intelligence and multi-industry experience. The Private Flight team includes senior executives and specialists from food and beverage, VIP management and private aviation sectors. We are here to support your team in delivering results.
What’s more, because we have the experience managing private aviation crew we can assist you in encouraging and motivating your staff, helping them be more happy and inspired in their jobs whilst at the same time increasing productivity and ensuring you retain your most valuable asset.
Key support and service features include:
- A Key Account Manager as a dedicated point of contact
- 24/7 Operations Centre availability
- Comprehensive system training prior to use for managerial and operational teams
- Profiling and appointment of new providers in your key departure locations according to detailed service level agreements
- Ad hoc ordering capability with non-network providers
- System training for any preferred providers you wish to tain
- Food presentation training for inflight teams
- Structured, detailed and accurate orders created for providers